Monday, 24 June 2013

Chris Tkacz, recent visit to The York Art Society

Many thanks to Chris Tkacz for the recent demonstration on landscape painting in Oils. I for one found the day very inspiring and since that demonstration have done a few landscapes of my own.

Samples of Chris' work can be seen here -  www.littlelondongallery.co.uk.


Chris writes
'The York Art Society were a pleasure to demonstrate to, they were very welcoming and ready to offer lots of assistance helping to me to set up.  Questioning was considered and related to individual  development and experience.  Painting in oils is challenging but always exciting, so I hope more members will take up the challenge of painting in oils and consider direct plein air approaches in the future.  I would be very happy to return to the society for further demonstrations or workshops'.

No comments:

Post a Comment