Applications are invited from artists and potters who are able to attend on both days. The cost of entry is only £40 and there will be no commission charged on any sales made.
The event will be raising funds for the Never Give Up Group which strives to tackle the problem of homelessness within our city.
- The exhibition runs from 10:00am to 5:00pm each day.
- Exhibitors will be expected to attend on both days, stay with their work and provide their own hooks and wrapping.
- Choose either a 4ft x 8ft board OR a 6ft table.
- Storage is available within the church. Paintings may be left on boards overnight, but this is at the artist's own risk.
- Limited car access to the front of the church between 7:30am and 9:00am for offloading only.
- The flat charge for the two days is £40. There are no further fees or commission to pay.
- Places are limited to 12 artists and 10 potters. Entry is first come, first served.
- Closing date for entries is 9th September 2013
It would be good to see a strong turnout from the Society over the two days, whether as exhibitors or simply lending support to this important local cause.